Subsidies of more than DKK 100,000 up to DKK 500,000
If you have received a project subsidy of more than DKK 100,000 up to DKK 500,000, you must report with accounts and a report. The accounts and the report must explain the course of the project and how it lives up to the requirements that are stated in the grant notification letter. The accounts must be signed by the subsidy recipient.
Please read this page before you start preparing your accounts.
Before starting to prepare your accounts
Have the budget that you submitted with the application ready. If you have had an adjusted budget approved at a later time, you must have it ready. See whether special requirements are made for reporting in the grant notification letter. The accounts or report must state how these requirements have been met.
Mandatory template for preparing accounts
Accounts MUST be prepared using the template on the right-hand side of this page.
When you have completed the mandatory accounts template, it must be:
- Signed by hand, scanned, saved in your computer and sent to the contact for the area for which you have received the subsidy.
The accounts must include the following:
- Income and expenses
- Totals of both income and expenses, as well as the total results
- Budget items from the application must be comparable to the items in the accounts
- Signature and date from the subsidy recipient.
You must submit a report on how the subsidy was used together with the accounts. The report must explain the following:
- Was the project carried out in accordance with the application and the purpose for which the subsidy was granted?
- Has the project fulfilled any special objectives that were stated in the grant notification letter?
- Are there changes in the budget from the application or the latest approved budget?
- Are there changes in the project that were not approved beforehand by the Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces?
After you have submitted your report
After you have submitted the report, the Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces will then review what was sent, and you will hear from us no later than eight weeks after submission.
Keep your receipts
We do not need attachments, receipts, etc. together with the accounts. However, the Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces may request documentation about the project's financing within five years from the end of the year in which the project was completed. Therefore, you must save the accounting documentation; that is, attachments and receipts from the period of time in question.
Download accounts form
Download accounts form (xlsx)